I’ve had a bit of a rough one this week; my arthritis is the worst it’s been in a long time and this sprain that I’ve had for weeks is making little attempt to heal. I took so many painkillers yesterday that I hobbled into my kitchen wall, which surprised and amused my flatmate in equal measure. It doesn’t mean there haven’t been some positives though, list below.
- I still did the homework for my writing class, despite relative agony.
- I’ve developed an embarrassing obsession with ‘Lifted’ by the Lighthouse family (whether you consider this a win or not is for you to decide).
- With the help of a SERIOUS cocktail of painkillers, a pre-gig lie down with a hot water bottle and a well placed bar to lean on, I managed to go to a gig. It was fun.
- I made smores, they’re nice.
- I’ve *just* about managed to get around without my crutch.
- We have a long weekend, and I hope to spend most of it sat in a park with friends and gin.
What are your little wins this week?
Enjoy the weekend everyone 🙂